|General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – 7 steps to heaven and then what…|
been written, interpreted and told, but one question arises as we rapidly approach
May 2018; Where in the process of
understanding and implementing of GPDR are we?
and ease the understanding of the GDPR we tend to divide the regulation into 7
principles, each of which seems both reasonable, easily accessible and logical
- so it's just getting started.
And slowly the questions begin to pop up;
• What data should I ensure consent to process
• How do I ensure - and/or should I ensure that, data responsible complies with the GDPR and if yes, then how
• Does cloud hosting comply with the regulation
• How do you define a public institution's annual turnover - when they are considered as expenses
Etc. etc. etc.
Moranti Services chose to document,
implement and process the company Corporate compliance already 3 years ago. We
set the bar high in 3 main areas being; management,
technology and legal from the perspective of the individual and with respect of
same, whether it is own employees, business partners or their customers and
The 3 areas have, and always will be, the focus area when running a professional business acting in accordance with current laws. It sounds easy and so it should be - as it's mainly about changing your perception and behavior.
Attitudes are the easiest to change, it only takes you to make the choice - and that can been made in a heartbeat - which is exactly why it is so difficult
Moranti Services A/S
2450 København SV
+45 38 33 33 33